So, Why Would You Use A Humidifier in the Summer?
Why would you want to be humid during the hottest season?
For some, Summer doesn’t always mean it’s time for outside fun. Why? Well because summer is the prime season for allergies and it’s not uncommon to notice more runny noses than usual. In addition the constant use of air conditioners can make the air dry and dry air can cause irritation or allergy symptoms and could even lead to infection in some cases.
What role would a whole-house humidifier play in fixing any of this? The uses of a humidifier go beyond just making areas in your home humid.
There are some reasons to use a whole-house humidifier in the summer including:
• Hydrating during allergy season is helpful in fighting the symptoms.
• Having the cooling mist absorbed by your body helps in clearing up congestion in the nose and throat.
• Humidifiers can help fight off infection.
• Humidifiers is a great skin moisturizer and helps clean your pores as well.
• Hydrating your skin will give it a healthier look and keep your body temperature at a stable level.
• The hot sun can dry out your skin, so it’s good to rehydrate constantly.
• Keeping your skin hydrated will help prevent wrinkles as well.
• Fighting the heat can be difficult during the summer, but a humidifier can help cool you down without using a lot of energy.
• Using a humidifier in tandem with the air conditioning can keep rooms cooler, allowing you to raise the temperature of the A/C – and use less energy.
• Using a humidifier can make you feel cooler for longer periods of time, due to the hydrating nature of the affected air.
If you notice any damage or leaks in your humidifier contact us. We specialize in whole home humidifier installation and repair services.
Call the our Service experts at Garry’s Heating Services today!
Have questions? Give us a call @ 780.459.4919.